This is my blog about my life, and hence with only moderate fangirl mode. I've a secondary blog about BigBang, with my full potential of fangirling unleashed. Check it out. :)

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Exams are over! #121212VIDay

12.12.12.

The day has finally come. And gone. TT

The day here means my Seungri oppa's 23rd birthday (or 24th if in Korean)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA! <3 p="p">
AND the day means the LAST DAY of my ACCA paper! FINALLY completed my 3 ACCA papers, been in an exam marathon since Monday - it was a consecutive three-day of 3 papers. I feel so tired now - only had a couple of hours sleep yesterday night - but I ain't gonna sleep until I feel like it!

I only have about 2 weeks of break, starting my new semester on 31 December - yes, the people in my course have no life and yes, the time table planner of my course is a stupid person.

Anyway, due to the lack of time and due to the fact that I've got LOADS of things to do, me gonna spend some time tomorrow deriving my schedule for the semester break! I mean, I've got a few songs I wanna learn on the piano, and the guitar, and then I've got some story books to finish, all these with the Family Outing and Running Man episodes waiting for me, plus I need to go shopping for CNY clothes, AND it's high time I clean up my house already. All these, top up with the fact that I need to design a corner of my bedroom into a BigBang Corner, with posters and whatnot. Gatherings and catching ups with my friends.

Dang, HOW IS A TWO WEEK BREAK EVEN ENOUGH FOR ALL THESE?
Hence the need for my proper planning of break time. Anyways, I'm so tired now I feel like I'm on drugs.

Till then,
Carmen N.
VIP Until Whenever

No comments:

Post a Comment