This is my blog about my life, and hence with only moderate fangirl mode. I've a secondary blog about BigBang, with my full potential of fangirling unleashed. Check it out. :)

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The FB issue

I hate it when awkward things like this happen.

Something happened to two of my good friends from diploma. In fact, I've knew them since secondary school but it was during diploma that we got real close, like in a gang. So all of us had twitter accounts; S wrote something on twitter and B leaked it to her sister. I don't wish to disclose what it is, but anyway, without asking B to consult us, or S, B's sister posted a really hurtful status on Facebook, like freaking Facebook, where the whole world can see, or at least her circle of friends, in which some are mutual friends of S and B.

She wrote something like, "JOKE OF THE DAY.." and went on to describe the 'thing' in pure SARCASM. I mean, like what the hell? One of her friends jokingly said that the joke was too long and that nobody would see. And do you know what B's sister replied? "Nvm, it's not for you to see." Now what the fuck? That means you're putting it on Facebook, PUBLIC, just so that S can get the message? You're humiliating her in front of the world - please, in Facebook, you can say that it's the world nowadays, do you know how many silent stalkers there are in the world nowadays? It's just that they didn't comment or like, didn't mean that they didn't know. They KNOW, they just don't tell you they know - just so that you can tell her what you think of her? What's your fucking issue man, can't you at least tell B about your opinion and let her tell S? Or just message on FB maybe. Anything but definitely NOT ON FACEBOOK.

Man, I know you'd defend yourself by saying, "I didn't mention her name nor said anything likely associated to her," But DAMN IT IT'S SO OBVIOUS YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT HER. I know your FB friends may not know you were referring to her, but S definitely knows, and it hurts SO FUCKING MUCH when you are her BFF's sister. It may seem like a joke to you, what she said on Twitter, and the fact that I and my other friend actually supported her, we may seem naive, we may not have thought about it clearly, but you really didn't need to do this, you  didn't have to degrade her image and confidence like that. You didn't have the right.

S is really down right now. She cried. And we've got 3 fucking important papers next week. Like ACCA kind of important, where if we *touchwood* fail, we need to pay 89 BRITISH POUNDS to sit for it again, that's like RM450. Sigh, I don't really know how to cheer her up. I'm not very good in giving advice or anything, but I can be a good listener.

I just hope things would turn out well for all of us. It's so awkward seeing their relationship crushed into pieces just because of an issue like this. S and B have been best friends ever since Form 1 in secondary school. Their bond is really closely-knitted, not something anyone can break easily. But it just hurts to know that it is in the brink of being broken now. S had poured out her feelings on Twitter but B hadn't seen it yet - she doesn't update a lot on Twitter. I just hope things would be okay, we'd planned to go for a Penang trip next week. If things doesn't get better, the trip would be so damn awkward. :(

Till then,
Carmen N.
VIP until whenever

No comments:

Post a Comment